FItness and Conditioning training is only suitable for fit and healthy dogs. Any dog that is carrying an injury will come under the classification of physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
Fitness and Conditioning appoints are available in the following formats:
- Standalone 1-2-1 sessions
- As part of a programme package
- As an addition to a programme
All programmes include two appointments in addition to any 1-2-1 sessions booked. One to assess current fitness and a second to run through the tailored programme
Worcestershire and Shropshire
We are now offering the full range of services in and around the Worcestershire and Shropshire area in the comfort of your own home or garden. Appointments are available between 10am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Evening and weekend appointments may be available upon request.
Contact us to book an appointment or to find out how we can help.
We are frequently returning to Surrey, where we are still offering a full range of services at our clinic in Cranleigh. Details of appointment availability will be listed on our Facebook page and through our online booking system, below. Contact us for more information or to book an appointment, or alternatively click the button below.
Terms and Conditions
- All payments become due at the end of your appointment. Any late payments will incur a £10 administration fee.
- Payment can be made by cash, Paypal and all major credit and debit cards. BACS payments will only be accepted if paid in advance or transferred by end of your session.
- When booking online you have the option to pay at the time of booking or during your appointment.
- It is the owners responsibility to ensure that the dog is free from injury, and suitable to carry out fitness and conditioning training
All physiotherapy and fitness appointments are made in good faith. We accept that on occasions life gets in the way, which may mean you are unable to attend your appointment. With this in mind, we allow each client, one short notice cancellation without penalty, but ask that you give us as much notice as possible so that we may offer the appointment to another client.
Future cancellations will be subject to the following charges;
- If cancelled within 48hrs notice, 50% of appointment fee will be due
- If cancelled within 24hrs notice, the full fee will be due
An invoice will be sent out and due upon receipt. We reserve the right not to accept any further bookings until invoice is paid.