So It looks like there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and we are going to be able to return to our beloved dog sports.
With competitions starting back as we move out of lockdown, it is time to work on our dogs fitness and conditioning to prepare them for their return to sports.
Follow Nami as I work on her fitness and conditioning in preparation for her first major competition in June 2021. I also have an 8month old Border Collie called Juju that i am starting to introduce the concept of fitness and conditioning to prepare her for a life of agility and sheep dog work between now until she’s 12months.
Follow Nami and Juju on their conditioning journey over the next 4 months.
What you get:
- Private access to facebook groups specifically recording Nami and Juju’s training
- Opportunity to ask questions about exercises you see and relevance to your own dogs
- Ad-hoc zoom or FB lives as required/requested
- Discounted personalised conditioning programme for your dog
- Discounted 1-2-1 online or in-person (when allowed) fitness session for you and your dogs
- If there is demand, an instructional course may be developed. If this happens all members of this course will be entitled to a discount equivalent to 50% of this course fee
- Delivery will be the through a private facebook, where;
- videos summaries of each dogs training for that week
- narratives of what they doing and why
- descriptions of each dogs training plan for that week
- all members can ask questions and post comments about the exercises or conditioning in general, even relating to their own journeys
- Additional informative information will be posted in the group and/or in here
- Additional lives or zoom session will be scheduled if/when the need arises to ensure maximum understanding
Terms and Conditions:
By signing up to the course you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- All zoom and FB live sessions will be recorded and will be posted to the private Facebook group
- Once course has started no refunds will be given.
- It is participants responsibility to participate in the the zoom and Facebook session.
- All participants are allowed to ask questions
- No instructional videos are included with this course, however participants may ask advice on exercises
- This is a live course and additional information may be included in this website. Where this is the case, an announcement will be made within the FB group.